Easter Confessional about point and shoot cameras...

By Kirk Tuck, The Visual Science Lab

I'm hardly clandestine about it but I thought it was high time I professed my fascination with what are commonly called "point and shoot" digital cameras. I find them irresistible. Lately I've been snapping up the Canon G series, starting with the G10. Small and dense, this little 14 megapixel camera pulls my attention like gravity...

READ ON at visualsciencelab.blogspot.com

Kirk Tuck is the author of the following highly regarded books:

Minimalist Lighting: Professional Techniques for Studio Photography (2009)
Minimalist Lighting: Professional Techniques for Location Photography (2008)

Posted by Amin

 
Copyright 2007 | Andreas08v2 by GeckoandFly and TemplatesForYou | Design by Andreas Viklund
TFY Burajiru